POSITION (STAFF ENGINEER, CIVIL)
PACE is seeking a highly motivated Staff Engineer to join our civil engineering department to support in the design of the following types of projects:
PACE uses a broad range of industry programs to design and deliver projects: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, HEC-RAS, Hydraflow, and Esri ArcMap.
- Grading analysis and design
- Prepare drawings, calculations, specifications, quantity take offs, and construction cost estimates.
- Utility analysis and design (water, sewer, storm drain, etc)
- Analysis of stormwater runoff quality for regulatory compliance.
- Preparation of FEMA documentation for floodplain alterations.
- Assist in field surveying
- Prepare GIS maps, figures, and databases.
- Site visits and inspections
- Establish and maintain client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist in building on our strong regional presence for engineering services
- Collaborating and working with colleagues in other disciplines
- Coordination with architects
- CAD drafting and design
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-5 years of experience
- EIT or ability to obtain within one year
- Willingness to work both in and out of the office (limited travel)
- Prior experience a plus but not required
- Team player
If interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter.