POSITION (ASSOCIATE ENGINEER, MECHANICAL/PLUMBING)
PACE is seeking a highly motivated Staff Engineer to join our mechanical/plumbing engineering department to support in the design of the following mechanical systems:
PACE uses a broad range of industry programs to design and deliver projects: Revit, BIM, AutoCAD, Trace 700, Energy Pro, and CBEC Com Energy Plus.
- Analysis and evaluation of mechanical systems
- Prepare drawings, calculations, specifications, quantity take-offs, and construction cost estimates
- Site visits and inspections
- Computer calculations for system sizing and energy modeling
- Manage projects and team players
- Oversee activity of Junior Engineers
- Prepare proposals, schedules, and fees
- Establish and maintain client relationships; ensure client satisfaction
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relative experience
- Willingness to work both in and out of the office (limited travel)
- Mechanical (Professional) Engineering License in the State of California
If interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter.